It is not possible to register domain names under Norway country code domain .PRIV.NO at this time.
Unfortunately, domain names in .PRIV.NO extension for Norway are not available for registration at the moment. You may check alternative nameplaces/extensions for Norway that are available. Click your chosen TLD to read more about Norwegian registry regulations, policy and prices for the domains listed.
Trustee service for Norwegian .PRIV.NO domain names
If you would like more information regarding Trustee Service for Norwegian domain names, or would like to review a draft User Certificate, please contact our support team.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box (please note that transfer of .PRIV.NO domain names to Web Solutions is currently not available)
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
.NO domain names available to everyone
As a result of the public consultation, in which the majority were in favour of making the top-level domain .NO available to private individuals, everyone in Norway will be able to register domain names directly under the .NO extension beginning 17 June 2014.
Until now, registration of domain names directly within the .NO extension has been available to businesses and other organizations while a separate domain, .PRIV.NO, has been reserved for individuals. In 2013, the Norwegian Domain Authority proposed opening the .NO domain to individuals which was followed by a public consultation. Consequently, nea [...]
Numerous Norwegian businesses choose .NO domain name for branding and marketing showing their bond with Norway and trust in the No [...]
The Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority has concluded an audit of the security and stability of the .NO top level doma [...]