.UK regulations summary:
Annual domain fee: USD 60.00
.UK domain registration - for applicants who want to register a completely new domain name in the .UK zone
A local contact address is required in order to register .UK domains. If you do not have a local address in the UK Web Solutions can provide a Local Presence Service for you.
.UK full regulations:
No restrictions. Anyone can register an unlimited amount of domain names in the United Kingdom. No local presence or relations are necessary.
Yes, there are more British extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for United Kingdom below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
.MT Domain Launch
Introduction Of Second Level .MT Domain Names (Malta)
As of 1st of December 2017, it will be possible for anyone to register mydomain.mt type domains, directly under the Top Level Domain .MT, the registry announced.There will however be a Grandfathering period for existing Third Level .COM.MT/.MET.MT/.ORG.MT etc. holders. In order to Pre-register for free, preposition yourself or Grandfather an ex [...]
The dynamically increasing number of domain name registrations across all domains available was close to 300 million, according to [...]
There are 15,997,182 domain names registered within the .DE extension at the time of writing this. The 15,5 milestone was reached [...]