.LTD.UK regulations summary:
Only available to Private Limited Companies (ltd´s) registered in the UK. Domain names must within certain criteria correspond with registered business name. By registering .ltd.uk domain you agree to obey Nominet terms: http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration .
Annual domain fee: USD 60.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.LTD.UK full regulations:
Only available to Private Limited Companies (ltd´s) registered in the UK. Domain names must within certain criteria correspond with registered business name.
Yes, there are more British extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for United Kingdom below:
Trustee service for British .LTD.UK domain names
If you would like more information regarding Trustee Service for British domain names, or would like to review a draft User Certificate, please contact our support team.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
Shorter .UK domain name registrations
Second-level .UK domains to be available summer 2014
The UK’s ccTLD is going to expand, as plans to offer registration directly under .UK have been approved by the .UK domain authorities. Shorter and simpler .UK domain names (example.uk) will be available for registration in summer 2014 alongside Third-Level Domains (example.co.uk, example.org.uk, etc.) available so far. This modification of the .U [...]