.ORG.UK regulations summary:
No restrictions. By registering .org.uk domain you agree to obey Nominet terms: http://www.nominet.org.uk/uk-domain-names/registering-uk-domain/legal-details/terms-and-conditions-domain-name-registration
Annual domain fee: USD 60.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
Yes, there are more British extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for United Kingdom below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
.UK Domain Names Pass 100 000 Mark
The new shorter .UK domain, released for registration on 10 June 2014, has already more than 100 000 registrations.
It could be considered as a staggering number if it was not for the fact that approximately two-thirds of the registered .UK domain names are the shorter equivalents of other sub-domains, such as .CO.UK or ORG.UK, that were registered by their holders who had been granted the precedence to register their existing names under .UK. This so called Gra [...]
In the light of over 200 new generic Top Level Domains having been released to the Internet so far, a question appears as to wheth [...]
The UK’s ccTLD is going to expand, as plans to offer registration directly under .UK have been approved by the .UK domain author [...]