.NZ regulations summary:
Annual domain fee: USD 150.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.NZ full regulations:
No restrictions. Anyone may register any amount of domain names in New Zealand.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
.MT Domain Launch
Introduction Of Second Level .MT Domain Names (Malta)
As of 1st of December 2017, it will be possible for anyone to register mydomain.mt type domains, directly under the Top Level Domain .MT, the registry announced.There will however be a Grandfathering period for existing Third Level .COM.MT/.MET.MT/.ORG.MT etc. holders. In order to Pre-register for free, preposition yourself or Grandfather an ex [...]
2014 was if not the most eventful year ever, certainly one to remember. The hyped launches of second level .UK, .NZ and .ID domain [...]
New Zealand has launched registration of second level domains under the .NZ domain, such as “example.nz”. Grandfatheri [...]