.FI regulations summary:
There are no restrictions for registering a .FI domain name.
Annual domain fee: USD 175.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.FI full regulations:
There are no restrictions for registering a .FI domain name. .FI can be registered both by individuals and companies, a local administrative contact is not required.
A Finnish trademark registration cost appr. Euro 650,00. We will be happy to assist with acquiring such. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Offered IDN pattern include characters:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
.no domains score high on safe use of web sites
The Norwegian domain .NO is the third safest country code Top Level Domain in the world following .FI of Finland and .IR of Ireland.
In a world-wide web test evaluating safe use of web sites within 265 national top-level domains in the world, Norwegian domain .no has ranked as number three. The Norwegian domain is considered to be among the safest in the world when it comes to virus and other web site security threats. Norwegian web sites have less pop-up windows and spam than m [...]
A large amount of .FI domain names with spelling mistakes are being examined by the Finnish Communications Regulatory Authority. A [...]
Advice for companies and organizations on registering domain names based on Finnish .FI domain extension
In view of inappropriate marketing strategies used sometimes by domain names providers, it is highly advisable for companies and o [...]