.TRAVEL regulations summary:
Annual domain fee: USD 250.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.TRAVEL full regulations:
Name registration is limited to names to which the travel organisation holds rights to, or uses in their business. In the following some examples:
1. Incorporation (legal) Name/Partnership Name/Individual Name
2. Doing Business As; Trade Name; or Business Name
3. Domain Name as used in a URL
4. Trade Mark
5. Service Mark
6. Product Name
7. Club or Association Name
8. Transport Vessel Name
9. Competition/Event Name
10. Division Name
11. Subsidiary Name
12. Acronyms (must be only the first letter of the primary words of the name) Eligibility is verified by the .travel Registry reviewing information provided by the applicant to determine that the applicant is primarily carrying on business or operations in the travel industry. .TRAVEL can be registered if your entitiy belongs to one fo the following Travel Sectors:
14. Attractions/Theme Parks
15. Bed & Breakfast Houses
16. Bus/Taxi/Limousine Operators
17. Camp Facility Operators
18. Vehicle Rental Companies/Airport Specialty Car Park Companies Computer Reservation/Travel Technology Provider
19. Convention & Visitor's Bureaus
20. Cruise Lines
23. National Tourism Offices
24. Passenger Rail Lines
26. Tour Operators
27. Travel Agents
28. Travel Media
29. Travel-Consumer and Market Research Organizations
Is local company in International required?
No, it is not required to have a local company in International, in order to register a .TRAVEL domain name.
Is local admin contact in International required?
No, a local administrative contact in International is not required in order to register .TRAVEL domain names.
Are trademarks usable in International?
Unfortunately, neither a trademark application or registration in International or elsewhere will give specific access to register .TRAVEL domains.
Is Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) available?
It is not possible to register .TRAVEL IDN domain names with non-ASCII characters.
Are generic domains allowed for .TRAVEL?
There are some restrictions on the type of domain names allowed in International. Please contact us beforehand, if you are planning to apply for a generic type .TRAVEL domain.
How much time does it take to register .TRAVEL domain name?
Usually, it takes 1 day/s to register a .TRAVEL domain name in International. We will file the application as soon as possible. However, we cannot provide guarantees as we have no influence on the speed of the International domain authority once the application has been filed.
What is the minimum of characters allowed for .TRAVEL domains?
It is not possible to apply for .TRAVEL domain names with less than 3 characters.
What is the maximum of characters allowed for .TRAVEL domains?
It is not possible to apply for .TRAVEL domain names with more than 63 characters.
Can I register more than one International domain name?
Applicants may register an unlimited amount of International .TRAVEL domain names.
Are there other domain extensions related to International?
Yes, there are more International extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for International below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer