.JOBS regulations summary:
Registration fee: USD 400.00
Annual domain fee: USD 400.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.JOBS full regulations:
Name registration is limited. In the following some examples:
1. Personal registrations are not allowed.
2. Registrations in .jobs can only be for your "company name", which means your legal or commonly known business name, or at least must include that name.
3. ''Example:'' If you are American Family Life Assurance Company, you may register
11. You can not register a domain with the string jobs in the name, e.g. mycompanyjobs.jobs, therefore you can register mycompany.jobs. For further questions regarding the domain name, you may contact the registry directly. Please contact: General Inquiries Ray Fassett firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 1-216-426-1500 ext 129
Is local company in International required?
No, it is not required to have a local company in International, in order to register a .JOBS domain name.
Is local admin contact in International required?
No, a local administrative contact in International is not required in order to register .JOBS domain names.
Are trademarks usable in International?
Unfortunately, neither a trademark application or registration in International or elsewhere will give specific access to register .JOBS domains.
Is Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) available?
It is not possible to register .JOBS IDN domain names with non-ASCII characters.
Are generic domains allowed for .JOBS?
There are some restrictions on the type of domain names allowed in International. Please contact us beforehand, if you are planning to apply for a generic type .JOBS domain.
How much time does it take to register .JOBS domain name?
Usually, it takes 1 day/s to register a .JOBS domain name in International. We will file the application as soon as possible. However, we cannot provide guarantees as we have no influence on the speed of the International domain authority once the application has been filed.
What is the minimum of characters allowed for .JOBS domains?
It is not possible to apply for .JOBS domain names with less than 3 characters.
What is the maximum of characters allowed for .JOBS domains?
It is not possible to apply for .JOBS domain names with more than 63 characters.
Can I register more than one International domain name?
Applicants may register an unlimited amount of International .JOBS domain names.
Are there other domain extensions related to International?
Yes, there are more International extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for International below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer