.JOBS regulations summary:
Annual domain fee: USD 400.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.JOBS full regulations:
Name registration is limited. In the following some examples:
1. Personal registrations are not allowed.
2. Registrations in .jobs can only be for your "company name", which means your legal or commonly known business name, or at least must include that name.
3. ''Example:'' If you are American Family Life Assurance Company, you may register
11. You can not register a domain with the string jobs in the name, e.g. mycompanyjobs.jobs, therefore you can register mycompany.jobs. For further questions regarding the domain name, you may contact the registry directly. Please contact: General Inquiries Ray Fassett email@example.com phone: 1-216-426-1500 ext 129
Yes, there are more International extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for International below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
Highest Ranking TLDs
The top three TLDs in Google search results are .COM, .ORG and .GOV.
In the light of over 200 new generic Top Level Domains having been released to the Internet so far, a question appears as to whether any of them are among the extensions that rank highest in search results. Pete Meyers, a cognitive psychologist and SEO expert from Chicago, has compiled information in an attempt to answer that question by looking at [...]
So far limited to only employers’ names, such as web-solutions.jobs, the .JOBS registry will begin accepting applications fo [...]