It is not possible to register domain names under Japan country code domain .JPN.COM at this time.
Unfortunately, domain names in .JPN.COM extension for Japan are not available for registration at the moment. You may check alternative nameplaces/extensions for Japan that are available. Click your chosen TLD to read more about Japanese registry regulations, policy and prices for the domains listed.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box (please note that transfer of .JPN.COM domain names to Web Solutions is currently not available)
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
JP Domains – over 1,5 million registrations
The Japanese domain registry on February 1, 2018 officially announced a record number of registered Japanese domains with a .JP extension that exceeded over 1.5 million addresses!
1 500 136 is the exact number of registered .JP domain names that are in use. 1 010 401 of them are registered directly within the national .JP Top-Level domain (e.g., web-solutions.jp). The remaining Third-Level domains are of organizational or geographical type – 473 903 domains (e.g., web-solutions.co.jp). 11 932 domains are mostly local, [...]