.IN regulations summary:
Annual domain fee: USD 250.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
Yes, there are more Indian extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for India below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
India: New Player on Domain Market?
The domain name industry in India has grown about 12 percent over the last three years. Dense population combined with low market saturation and growing interest in domain names holds promise for increasing India’s visibility on the domain market.
In the past three years, the domain name business in India has increased by 12 percent, outdoing significantly the global average of 8.7 percent, according to a study conducted by Zinnov, a research company. A majority of Indian small and medium businesses (SMBs), 79 percent, have a distinct preference for the .COM domain, similar to the Chinese ma [...]
So far, the .IN extension has gone under-reported despite considerable interest. Information has not been published in registratio [...]
In the light of over 200 new generic Top Level Domains having been released to the Internet so far, a question appears as to wheth [...]