How to apply for and register a French domain name .FR with or without local presence in France
- Firstly, visit our webpage designated for French TLDs to view current prices and regulations at https://web-solutions.eu/fr-domain-name-registration.htm.
- Type the domain name of your choice into the search box and click on the Search button.
- Verify the availability of the domain and price.
* To view .FR domain regulations again, click on the domain status.
- Click your domain check-box to add it to the cart and proceed to checkout.
- Select your chosen registration type and provide your DNS specifications.
If you wish to register the .FR domain name via our Local Presence Service, select the second option.
The total amount will include both the .FR domain registration fee and the Local Presence Service fee.
*It is important to specify DNS properly before your order confirmation. In case the DNS specifications are not correct, Web Solutions will use their default name servers. It will be possible to change them later.
- Proceed to the next step to sign in to your account or to create a new one.
*You will receive a separate e-mail with your log-in information sent to the address you have specified above.
- Select the payment method, review and accept Terms & Conditions and click the button to confirm your order.
*Payments can be made by Credit Card or via Wire Transfer.
- When your order has been processed, a member of our Support Team will contact you to provide you with an update on your registration status.
Number of Registrations under .ME Approaching One Million
The .ME domain has been operational since 2008 and, according to the .ME Registry, the number of registered domain names under the Montenegro's country code domain has exceeded 800 thousand.
Over the period of about seven years, the national domain of a small Balkan country has claimed nearly one million registered domain names and has become a valuable player on the secondary market. The profits from .ME domain registrations go to the development of the Internet infrastructure of Montenegro. Thanks to the dynamic marketing politics, t [...]
Until now, short domain names have been available for registration by rights holders only, within the Sunrise phase. The total num [...]
It is now possible for trademark/rights owners to register domain names that consist of one and two alphabetic and/or numeric char [...]