.COM.NG regulations summary:
Unrestricted. Anyone may register any amount of .COM.NG domain names.
Annual domain fee: USD 65.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.COM.NG full regulations:
The .COM.NG domain is unrestricted in nature. Any person or company from anywhere in the world may register an unlimited amount of .COM.NG domain names. The registry has however set up a list of reserved domain names. These are "premium" type .COM.NG domains which the registry plans to auction off at some point in the future.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
.NG Top Level Domains are now available for registration (Nigeria)
Now anyone can register domain names directly under the .NG Nigerian TLD
The Nigerian Domain Registry has released the .NG extension. Any Second Level Domain name, like yourdomain.ng can now be registered with Web Solutions. No local presence required. Previously, registration of Nigerian domain names was limited to Third Level Domain names such as .COM.NG and .NET.NG. Those TLDs were also restricted to local companies [...]