.BA regulations summary:
Unrestricted. Foreign companies can register up to 20 .BA domain names.
Annual domain fee: USD 149.00
Annual Local Presence/Trustee Service fee (if required): USD 0.00
*Special offer of only USD 149.00 apply until further notice.
The price is all inclusive. DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
Trustee Service fee (if >20 domains): USD 0.00
Trustee Service is only required if you need more than 20 .BA domains. Its free of charge.
.BA full regulations:
Unrestricted. Non-Bosnian companies may register as many as 20 .BA domains. Web Solutions further offer a Trustee service for Bosnia and Herzegovina for those clients which need more than 20 .BA domains.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
Next 7 to join the European Union, TLD regulations
Croatia (.HR) in European Union, another 7 countries expected to join the EU
Croatia (.HR) formally became the newest member of the European Union on 1st of July 2013, marking an end to a 10-year campaign for this Balkan state. With Croatia now an official member, attention turns to the next countries in line for an EU membership. Joining European Common Market – free trade within the European Union – is benefi [...]
We are now accepting registrations for .RS domain names in Serbia. The TLD is largely unrestricted, although a local administrativ [...]