.COM.PG regulations summary:
Foreign applicants must document economic relations with Papua New Guinea. For instance local clients or business partners.
Registration fee: USD 0.00
Annual domain fee: USD 250.00
DNS Service/Web forwarding is included, free of charge.
.COM.PG full regulations:
In order to register a .com.pg domain the applicant must:
- be a company incorporated in Papua New Guinea, and
- company name must match the domain name to be registered,
- the company must have a representative or office in Papua New Guinea.
- a certificate of incorporation is required.
Is local company in Papua New Guinea required?
No, it is not required to have a local company in Papua New Guinea, in order to register a .COM.PG domain name.
Is local admin contact in Papua New Guinea required?
No, a local administrative contact in Papua New Guinea is not required in order to register .COM.PG domain names.
Are trademarks usable in Papua New Guinea?
Unfortunately, neither a trademark application or registration in Papua New Guinea or elsewhere will give specific access to register .COM.PG domains.
Is Internationalized Domain Name (IDN) available?
It is not possible to register .COM.PG IDN domain names with non-ASCII characters.
Are generic domains allowed for .COM.PG?
There are some restrictions on the type of domain names allowed in Papua New Guinea. Please contact us beforehand, if you are planning to apply for a generic type .COM.PG domain.
How much time does it take to register .COM.PG domain name?
Usually, it takes 45 day/s to register a .COM.PG domain name in Papua New Guinea. We will file the application as soon as possible. However, we cannot provide guarantees as we have no influence on the speed of the Papua New Guinean domain authority once the application has been filed.
What is the minimum of characters allowed for .COM.PG domains?
It is not possible to apply for .COM.PG domain names with less than 3 characters.
What is the maximum of characters allowed for .COM.PG domains?
It is not possible to apply for .COM.PG domain names with more than 63 characters.
Can I register more than one Papua New Guinean domain name?
Applicants may register an unlimited amount of Papua New Guinean .COM.PG domain names.
Are there other domain extensions related to Papua New Guinea?
Yes, there are more Papua New Guinean extensions available at Web Solutions. Some of them might not require local presence and may be unrestricted. Please check the available extensions for Papua New Guinea below:
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer