Domain names in .AN for Netherlands Antilles cannot be registered at this time.
How to transfer domains to Web Solutions?
- Enter the domains you wish to have transferred to Web Solutions into the box (please note that transfer of .AN domain names to Web Solutions is currently not available)
- Fill in your name and email address
- Press Confirm. A person from Web Solutions Support will contact you, in order to process the transfer request
- If you have Auth. Codes ready, include these. If not, you can send them later
- If possible and relevant, please unlock the domains, so they are ready for transfer
Two new country domains have been approved by ICANN, for the relatively new nations of Curacao and Sint Maarten. The two countries were created, when what remained of the Netherlands Antilles (Dutch Antilles) dissolved in October 2010. The old .AN TLD for the Netherlands Antilles is now without a country, and will probably be phased out.