How to set Windows 10 Mail client?
1. Open your Windows Mail app.
2. Click “Accounts”, then “Add accout” → “Advanced setup”.
3. Click “Internet email”.
4. Fill in the form by entering the relevant details of your e-mail account.
Use this settings:
- incoming/outgoing server: mail.web-solutons.dk
- account type: POP3/IMAP4
- user name: your e-mail address
- password: your selected password
- Select: Server requires authentication
- Select: Use the same user name and password for sending email
- Select: Require SSL for incoming and outgoing email
Last updated: October 27, 2020 by