How to receive Web Solutions mail in the Google Gmail application?
1. On your computer, log in to the Gmail account that you want to import messages into.
2. In the top right corner, click “Settings”, then “See all settings”.
3. Click the “Accounts and Import” tab.
4. In the “Check mail from other accounts” section, click “Add a mail account.”
5. Enter the email address then click “Next.”
6. Enter Username & Password.
7. Use this settings:
- POP Server: mail.web-solutons.dk
- Port: 995
- User name: Your e-mail address
- Password: Your selected password
8. Check the boxes next to these options (recommended):
- Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving messages.
- Label incoming messages.
9. Click “Add Account.”
10. Now your WS mailbox has been linked to your Gmail account.
Last updated: October 27, 2020 by