How to receive Web Solutions mail in the Outlook Online application?
1. On your computer, log in to the Outlook Online account that you want to import messages into.
2. Select Settings then click “View all Outlook settings”
3. In “Mail” section click “Sync email” tab.
4. Click “other email accounts”.
5. On the Account Linking page, enter the display name (visible to recipients when they receive an email from you), the full email address, and the password for the email account that you want to link to your Outlook.com account. Use this settings to set-up your outlook application:
- Connection type: IMAP/SMTP
- Incoming (IMAP) server: mail.web-solutions.dk
- Incoming server port: 993
- Select Authentication: BASIC
- Select Encryption: SSL
- Select: Import into existing folders, such as Inbox, Sent items and Drafts, and create folders for others (Recommended)
- Select: Send email using the Outlook.com server (recipient may see your Outlook.com address) (Recommended)
Last updated: October 27, 2020 by