1. On your computer, log in to the Outlook Online account that you want to import messages into.
2. Select Settings then click “View all Outlook settings”
3. In “Mail” section click “Sync email” tab.
4. Click “other email accounts”.
5. On the Account Linking page, enter the display name (visible to recipients when they receive an email from you), the full email address, and the password for the email account that you want to link to your Outlook.com account. Use this settings to set-up your outlook application:
Back Last updated: October 27, 2020 by