How to forward emails from webmail
1. Log in to the mail account in webmail (the one you want to forward emails from).
2. On top right corner click avatar > Settings.
3. Go to Mail card and choose ‘Forwarder’ from left menu.
4. In ‘Forward to’ field, insert the email address you want to forward the mails to.
5. Unmark ‘Keep emails in mailbox’ if you don’t want to fill up the mailbox.
6. If you want to forward older mails as well, then mark *Forward mail older than (Days)
7. Insert the email address you want to forward the older mails to.
8. Click ‘OK’
Last updated: September 19, 2023 by