1. Sign-in to webmail as administrator – https://mail.web-solutions.dk/Admin
2. Choose the Domain where DKIM must be created.
3. Choose properties (left side of the screen), then click the DKIM (down below to the right).
4. Follow the guide, choose ”Setup DKIM” (down below to the right).
5. Choose a word in Selector (textbox in the middle of the screen), it can be a company name or something else. Do not use Danish letters or special signs.
6. Choose Generate new key (down below to the right).
7. Copy the key, be aware to copy Hostname first and next Selector record – DO NOT CLICK SAVE YET!
8. Add the Records for your domain in DNS. If your DNS is with us, then sign in to your domain account and go to Zone manager https://clients.web-solutions.eu
9. In the bottom line, choose TXT in type, paste your Hostname in the first text box and
paste the Selector record in the second text box. Click Add.
10. Go back to DKIM and click Save
Back Last updated: January 31, 2023 by