How to change e-mail password and outgoing server (SMTP) in MS Outlook 2013
1. Click on your account with right mouse button and select “Account Properties”.
2. Make sure that you have selected the correct e-mail account. Click on “Account Settings” button and choose “Account Settings…” option.
3. Select the right e-mail account and click on “Change… ” button.
4. If you need replace your old outgoing server (SMTP) with “mail.web-solutions.dk”.
5. Replace your old password with new one in “Password” field. If you want to check your settings, turn on option “Automatically test account settings when Next is clicked”. Click next button and complete wizard.
Last updated: May 26, 2015 by